Monday, April 7, 2008

BYU Luau

So here are some pics of my puletasi (that bright yellow thing) and of course my posse! i don't know about you but i think i did a pretty good job, and it looked a whole lot better than some of the others...and for an amateur sewer i am anything but modest. i wish i could say the same for the dance, but then again i went through the whole night without making any huge mistakes. don't worry my head is still the same size.

and thanks to my supporters i heard my name screamed every time i was on stage too. it was also a fun night that was well worth waking up for and teaching myself how to sew.

8 comments:

N for Fila said...

awww..your makeup looks so good too...who did it???!! LOL! No I loved Luau and you were so beautiful up there on stage, if I could have given you money I would have but I couldn't so all I could do was scream your name a million times! LOL! Thanks for putting in all that effort and putting on an excellent show, you're the bomb.com...I don't know why I keep saying that stupid phrase..I'm such a nerd..but you know that!! When do you get your minutes back by the way....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Maleina said...

woot, woot! I think you have mad sewing skill now! I am still very impressed!

Crystal said...

Wow Ang! Great job on the costume. Consider yourself inducted into my hall of people I admire because you managed to make something with sleeves!
I wish I were there to cheer and embarrass you.
:)

Nakki said...

Oh my. When did Tina have a baby?!? Go crazy!

angie said...

and yes nila did a wonderful job as my makeup artist. thanks boo!

N for Fila said...

ok it's time to post something new, school is out and you have no job...so it's not like you don't have time....LOL! i just put you on BLAST! LOL!

Crystal said...

Ang, I'm much better at stalking you here than at FB. So, yeah, Nila totally called out, dude. Where's the latest? And are you wearing your yellow dress to grocery store? 'Cause you should.

N for Fila said...

LOL..yeah you should wear it to Maceys and pass out samples of pineapple...LOL! then you would not only have a job but you would probably meet the man of your dreams! LOL..i funny